Vision Statement: Our vision is to be the best financial institution our members have ever experienced and the best place our team has ever worked.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to help people throughout life.
· Dedication - We are dedicated to the service of our members by striving for excellence in everything we do.
· Responsibility - We will always act prudently in the best interest of our members. We are accountable for our actions and behaviors. We do the right thing.
· Respect - We will treat others professionally and with dignity. We will value others' time, skills, views and contributions.
· Honesty - We are committed to truthfulness and open communication. We earn trust everyday with sincerity and integrity in all we do.
· Compassion - We will put the needs of others before our own.
Originally known as Delta Catholic Credit Union, DCCU was organized in 1960. In our first year, we acquired 31 members and $1330 in assets. Today, we have over 11,000 members and have grown in asset size to over $110 million.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to all those who live, work, are retired, worship, attend school or own real estate in Delta County and their immediate family members related by blood, marriage, or adoption.
How to Join?
Bring your social security card and driver’s license to either of our locations to open your account. Simply making a $5 deposit into a Share (Savings) Account makes you a lifetime member of DCCU!
5-Star Credit Union
Click here for more information
Go to main navigation