Vision Statement: Our vision is to be the best financial institution our members have ever experienced and the best place our team has ever worked.
Mission Statement: Our mission is to help people throughout life.
- Dedication – We are dedicated to the service of our members by striving for excellence in everything we do.
- Responsibility – We will always act prudently in the best interest of our members. We are accountable for our actions and behaviors. We do the right thing.
- Respect – We will treat others professionally and with dignity. We will value others’ time, skills, views and contributions.
- Honesty – We are committed to truthfulness and open communication. We earn trust everyday with sincerity and integrity in all we do.
- Compassion – We will put the needs of others before our own.
Who Can Join?
Membership is open to all those who live, work, are retired, worship, attend school or own real estate in Delta County and their immediate family members related by blood, marriage, or adoption.
How to Join?
Bring in your Driver’s License or other identifying documents. We will also need your address, date of birth, and social security number. Simply making a $5 deposit into a Share (Savings) Account makes you a lifetime member of DCCU!